Last Updated 9/23/2022
You have no obligation to work with PCMortgage, and you may terminate your use of the Services provided by PCMortgage at any time. You represent that you have a bona-fide interest in the purchase, sale, or refinance of real estate through PCMortgage. Any information you obtain from the Services is intended for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree to not copy, redistribute, or retransmit any data or information provided through the PCMortgage except in connection with your consideration of the purchase, sale, or refinance of real property. You acknowledge that the individual multiple listing service (MLS) which supplies the listing data owns the rights to such data, and you acknowledge the validity of the MLS’s copyright of such data.
The Services offered by us are based in the United States. We may change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Services, or deny you access to all or any part of the Services, without notice and without reason. By accessing the Services, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Services for any unlawful purpose, impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Reproduce, modify, distribute, display, or otherwise provide access to, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Services, except as explicitly permitted under these Terms;
- Obscure, block, or interfere with any advertisements or safety features on the Services;
- Circumvent, remove, alter, degrade, or thwart any protections in the Services, or use the Services to collect any market research;
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, or data mining tools, to download or scrape data from the Services, directly or indirectly, except for Internet search engines (e.g., Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g., archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our discretion) an unreasonable load on our technical infrastructure; or
- Interfere with the proper operation of the Services through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords related to the Services through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Services. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You have not previously been suspended or removed from use of the Services.
- Your registration and your use of the Services is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Accounts and Passwords
To access some features of the Services, you may be required to register for an account. When you register for an account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself, such as an email address or other contact information. You agree that the information you provide is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up to date at all times. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your usernames and passwords associated with your account and the Services. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. You may be liable for losses or damages incurred by us or any other user of the Services due to someone else using your username, ID, password, or other information which provides access to the Services. We are not liable for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of your failure to comply with these requirements.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Services, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for your viewing or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. PCMortgage will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, personal, limited license to use the software and related functionality embedded in the Services (collectively, “Software”). Certain Software that PCMortgage uses to provide the Services has been licensed from third parties (each, a “Third Party Licensor”) that are not affiliated with PCMortgage. Your limited right to use the Software is revocable in the discretion of PCMortgage and its Third-Party Licensors. You agree to download and install all Software updates for the Services promptly once they are available to you. PCMortgage and its Third-Party Licensors have no obligation to correct any bugs, defects or errors in the Services or Software, or to otherwise support, maintain, improve, modify, upgrade, update, or enhance the Services or Software.
Information Subject to Change
Although PCMortgage has tried to provide accurate and timely information, the content of the Services may not be accurate, complete and/or current and may include typographical errors or technical inaccuracies. The information and materials contained in the Services are subject to change at any time without notice. PCMortgage may change the products, services and other information identified on the Services at any time. Applicable terms, conditions, and eligibility requirements are subject to change and not all Services are available in all geographic areas. The information published on the Services is provided as a convenience to our visitors and is for informational purposes only. You should verify all information before relying on it and any decisions which you may make based upon the information contained on the Services shall be at your sole risk and responsibility. Your eligibility for particular Services is subject to final approval, determination, and acceptance by PCMortgage in its sole and absolute discretion, notwithstanding your visit to and/or use of the Services.
You agree that when you use the Services, you will remain subject to the terms and conditions of all of your existing agreements with us, our affiliates and/or any unaffiliated service providers and your internet service provider and mobile service carrier or provider, and that these Terms do not amend or supersede any of those agreements. You understand that those agreements may provide for fees, limitations and restrictions which might impact your use of the Services (for example, your mobile service carrier or provider may impose data usage or text message charges for your use of or interaction with the PCMortgage Apps), and you agree to be solely responsible for all such fees, limitations, and restrictions. You agree that only your mobile service carrier or internet service provider is responsible for its products and services. Accordingly, you agree to resolve any problems with your carrier or provider directly with your carrier or provider without involving us.
PCMortgage and the other trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Services are our trademarks or those of our affiliates and/or other respective third-party owners. Under no circumstances may you alter, modify, or change these trademarks. You are prohibited from using these trademarks for any purpose without written permission. All rights, title, and interest in the Services and any content contained herein are the exclusive property of PCMortgage, except as otherwise stated.
The information contained on the Services, including but not limited to text, graphics, and images (other than certain images licensed from third parties) and their arrangement, are copyright by PCMortgage and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries. All rights reserved.
You are authorized to view the information available on the Services for your informational purposes only. If you download any information from the Services for your personal reference, you shall not obscure any copyright, trademark, or other notices, and you acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. You may not copy, republish, redistribute, transmit, participate in the transmission of, create derivatives of, alter, edit, or exploit in any manner any material including by storage on retrieval systems, without the express written permission of PCMortgage. Deliberate misuse of the Services is expressly prohibited, and PCMortgage reserves the right to terminate your access to the Services at any time for any reason and to advise the legal authorities of any misuse of the Services, including, without limitation, hacking and the introduction of viruses or other malware.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act – Notice of Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues (17 USC § 512 et seq.)
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located so that the copyright agent can locate it
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation
Upon obtaining such knowledge we will act expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material. Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter notification to our agent. A valid counter notification is a written communication that incorporates the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of the poster
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification
- Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant
By your use of the Services, you also expressly consent to receiving servicing, collection, marketing and other calls and messages (including auto-dialed and pre-recorded message calls), SMS messages (including text messages), faxes, letters, and emails from us, our affiliates, marketing partners, agents, and others communicating at their request or on their behalf, via any telephone numbers (including any cellular telephone numbers), mailing addresses, or email addresses, or by using any other information that you have provided or may provide in the future. Your cellular or mobile telephone provider may charge you according to the type of plan you carry. Your consent will be effective regardless of any registration with any state or federal Do Not Call list or other comparable list or registry. Your consent for auto-dialed and prerecorded calls shall remain in effect until you revoke it. Your consent to these calls may be revoked by informing the telemarketing representative or by any other reasonable method that ensures we receive the revocation. Your consent to telemarketing calls is not a condition of obtaining the Services.
By submitting any comment, complaint, suggestion, improvement, idea, testimonial or other communication (each, a “Submission”) to PCMortgage through the Services or any other method, you acknowledge and agree that any and all Submissions, and all rights therein, become the sole and exclusive property of PCMortgage including any future rights, regardless of any subsequent modification or deletion of the provisions in the Terms. You acknowledge and agree that you irrevocably disclaim any right in the Submission and that the right to use, publish, display, commercially exploit, and create derivative ideas based on the Submission belong exclusively to PCMortgage with no compensation, notice, credit, or other obligation being due or owed to you or anyone else.
You also consent to the recording and monitoring, for quality assurance, training, risk management, collection or other purposes, of any calls or other communications that you place with or send to us (or our agents, representatives, affiliates, third parties or anyone contacting on our behalf) or that we (or our agents, representatives, affiliates, third parties or anyone contacting on our behalf) place to or send to you.
Please note that messages you send PCMortgage by email may not be secure. PCMortgage recommends that you do not send any confidential information to PCMortgage by email. If you choose to send confidential information to PCMortgage via email, you accept all risk that such information may be intercepted by a third party